Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's Me Again.

Well, it has been 4 months since my last post. To be honest, I have been having a hard time breaking back into the blog world. So much has happened here and there is so much to say. I am still wrapping my mind around how I want to share it all.

So, for now, I am going to leave you with a simple...


a pic of my little loves...


and a promise I am clinging to...

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you in blog land again! :)

    Lindsay
    proverbs2412.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you in the blog world again, KJ!!! Love ya, girl, and I am praying for ya'll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sweet friend! Well said. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly Jo! I just wanted to stop over and formally introduce myself and say THANK YOU for dropping into my blog during the giveaway for Created for Care. We're adopting from AGCI too! In fact, I think I've seen your name on the listserv. So exciting!! Congratulations to your family and I'll be excited to watch your journey since you're a lot closer to the top of the list than we are!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi My name is Jenna
    Your kids are handsome prince’s, cute blessings, special earthly angels, and precious gifts and miracles.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays, and 14 other medical conditions.

    Here is a new poem I wrote, it’s called it takes courage:
    It Takes courage to love
    Like a dove
    It takes courage to fight,
    It takes courage to do what’s right
    It takes courage to stay strong,
    When things go wrong
    It takes courage to write a song
    It takes courage to live
    It takes courage to give
    It takes courage to fight this beast
    It takes courage to be brave
    It takes courage to smile and wave
    It takes courage to keep positive
    Keep on fighting!
    It takes courage to win!
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!!